- The position is work within the Engineering Team who strives to create a revolutionized product for redefining quality inspections of product. We are looking for Senior Integration Tester who has a passion for delivering excellent software by mean of a rigorous testing process that ensures maximum test coverage for all functionalities
- You’ll be involved in all aspects of testing from sprint planning to regression testing, and you’ll be given the freedom to use whatever mix of manual and automated tests you feel is most appropriate. You will develop and maintain any test frameworks or mock services which are needed.
- Behind every great software developer is an equally great tester. Once a product reaches a certain point stage of development, it’s QC role to ensure it works exactly as it should.
- Testing plays an important role in the development of new IT programs and many everyday products.
- As a Senior Integration QC, you are involved in the quality assurance stage of software development and deployment. You’ll conduct automated (will be trained) and manual tests (focus on Integration testing) to ensure the software created by developers is fit for purpose. Software testing involves the analysis of software, and systems, to avert risk and prevent software issues.
- Work hard and be nice to people
- Passionate about testing and the role it plays in producing great product
- Maintain a strong work ethic.
- Actively learn new technology, technical knowledge
- Experience in QC of highly scalable, distributed and high-performance applications as APIs, Adhoc Test.
- Have knowledge in SQL, Mongo is a plus
- Ability to write automation scripts (at least 1 year of experience).
- Ability to combine Integration Test and other techniques
- Ability to train and support other team members
- Experience in Mobile/Web testing at least 3 years
- Experience in conducting Integration Test and developing test cases, test plan.
- Ability to hands-on testing in multiple projects
- Independent working skill is an important factor.
- Good communication skill, self-motivated in work.
- English skills in reading and writing.
- Have knowledge in software testing and testing methodologies.
- Ability to analyze and write Test Case
- Accuracy, carefulness, patience.
- Good logical thinking ability.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A good understanding of the business approach
- Good judgment skills
- The ability to work in a team and as an individual
- The ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Experienced with manual testing techniques
- Because it’s a technical role, it’s a plus to have a strong understanding of one or more querying languages, such as SQL, as well as programming languages like .NET or Java, etc.