As part of our on-going expansion, we are currently looking to recruit a 3D CGI Specialist to join our Media Services Production Team in a full-time capacity as a CG Artist.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and self-motivated individual to create CG library assets, 3d modelling and optimization, photorealistic visuals specifically for automotive. The ideal candidate should be able to understand and interpret a brief clearly and creatively, poses good communication skills, ability to work alone or with a director/producer. The role involves creating automotive assets, animations, templates and developing creative concepts and ideas.
The successful candidate will have an excellent understanding of Maya/3ds Max, Photoshop, After Effects and VRay as well as game engine experience. Scripting knowledge is beneficial but not essential. The successful candidate must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, communicate clearly and work within a team
You must provide digital / online examples of your own work with your application. We accept any form of digital work so long as it clearly illustrates your creative and technical ability
- Day to Day delivery of 3D assets, real-time pipeline and renders
- New Asset Library Production (CGI)
- Development and growth of Web-GL assets
- Experience producing high and low poly quality models.
- Excellent knowledge and operational skills of Maya, V-Ray
- Good knowledge MAYA/3DMAX, VRAY, UNREAL, VRED
- Game engine optimization / UV mapping
- HDRi creation and Cube mapping
- Compositing tools and skills are essential
- Ability to learn new skills quickly and work independently.
- WebGL experience
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Dat Pham (Mr): email@example.com or
- Nhi Ha (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Duong Le (Ms): email@example.com or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to email@example.com
Thank you very much!