- Take part in full software development lifecycle (SDLC) which includes user requirement analysis, designing and writing new software programs, testing and final deployment of the allocated projects;
- Work individually as well as within the team to deliver and maintain projects as well as provide product support to others;
- Proactive and work closely with other functional teams in different geographical regions to ensure successful delivery of both customer and in-house projects or solution based on defined requirements;
- Ensure on-going development practices for consistency, reliability, performance and continuity within the B2BE application development environment.
- A bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent;
- Have experience 3+ years in web development with LAMP(PHP) or Java stack;
- Must have experiecne in working with a Product Company;
- Experience with at least one Version Control System (SVN, Git);
- Conversant in database design (MySQL);
- Good understanding in OOP and MVC concept;
- Experience in YUI and CodeIgniter development will be viewed as an advantage;
- Fluent in English communication (both written and verbally).