- Responsible for closely monitoring the schedule, scope and budget of the project.
- Coordinate all functional aspects of project team initiatives – requirements.
- Gathering, Design, Development, Quality Assurance – to ensure that requirements are met and exceeded.
- Carry out this responsibility by motivating and guiding project teams while collaborating with internal/external clients throughout the software development process until project completion.
- Coordinate all aspects of a project management and ensure smooth project execution, delivery of quality software products, and client is satisfied with the work that project is doing.
- Plan the project (estimate, staff, risk management, training, software development plan, etc.).
- Communicate project status and issues to the customer and to management.
- Develop team spirit, motivating and building morale; deal with problems.
- Participate in the recruitment when necessary.
- University degree qualified in any IT discipline.
- Excellent presentation and client relation skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, analytical and technical skills.
- Experience in IT projects management.
- Knowledge in application development.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in French is a plus.
- A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during probation period.
- Social Insurance on Gross salary
- 13th month salary.
- 14 annual leave / year, 1 additional annual day leave for each 2 working years.
- Bao Viet Insurance medical.
- Company trip.
- Birthday, wedding gift and celebration.
- Activities such as team building, movie theater, dinner, bowling, …
- Sport activities: football, tennis, table-football, badminton…
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tra Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com or
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!