- Familiar with one 3 existing tech stacks
- 1) TypeScript/Vue/NodeJS/GraphQL
- 2) Vue/Django and
- 3) PHP/Synphony
- Develop new complex UI components from scratch, including any TypeScript prop + state definitions, hooks, tests, etc.
- Review code written by your teammates and writing your own code to guarantee readability. To that end, you appreciate the value of common standards.
- View security as a first-class concern, can recognize common application vulnerabilities and know how to remediate them.
- Propose tool chains, standards and practices.
- Write snappy code, from flexible libraries to concise, reusable services.
- Build components for products that create market-defining experiences.
- 5+ years of professional experience developing large-scale applications.
- 3+ years of experience crafting and implementing high-performance RESTful microservices serving millions of requests a day (GraphQL, Swagger, and/or Kafka).
- 3+ years of experience with authentication mechanisms: OAuth2, OpenID and/or JSON Web Token.
- 3+ years of experience with relational databases (MySQL, PostgreSQL or Oracle) and NoSQL databases (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Elastic Search, Redis or Cassandra).
- 3+ years previously worked across multiple codebases when delivering features.
- 3+ years of experiences and knowledge to evaluate trade-offs between correctness, robustness, performance, space and time.
- 3+ years of experience in taking ownership of features, with a team on short and long-running projects.
- 3+ years of the following languages mastered: TypeScript, Python, PHP, Java, Ruby.
- 5+ years of experience with original apps developed as Lead Developer or Team Leader.
- A champion of practices like continuous delivery and infrastructure as code.
- Understanding of SaaS, PaaS, IaaS industry with hands on experience with public or private cloud offerings (e.g., AWS, GCP, Azure).
- Speaking and writing English is a must.
- Experience with browser performance is a plus.
- A very attractive salary package, 100% salary during probation period.
- Social Insurance on Gross salary
- 13th month salary.
- 14 annual leave / year, 1 additional annual day leave for each 2 working years.
- Bao Viet Insurance medical.
- Company trip.
- Birthday, wedding gift and celebration.
- Activities such as team building, movie theater, dinner, bowling, …
- Sport activities: football, tennis, table-football, badminton…
How to Apply
You can apply to this job via “Apply now” button, or send you CV to one of our recruiters, at:
- Nhi Ha (Ms): email@example.com or
- Duong Le (Ms): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Tra Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com or
- Dat Pham (Mr): firstname.lastname@example.org or
- Quynh Nguyen (Ms): email@example.com
If you don’t see any feedback after 24 hours, please don’t hesitate to submit a report to firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you very much!