The position is responsible for testing both in-production and live products, logging bugs in bug tracking software and providing developers, artists and managers with sufficient information for verification of these features.
A prospective candidate is one who has a high attention to detail, both in observing specific behaviour and accurately detailing their results in reports. The job requires someone that is capable of testing and retesting similar criteria as well as performing exploratory testing to find new bugs not defined in standard acceptance criteria. Strong interpersonal skills are also a must, as this candidate must interact with a variety of departments. A flexible schedule is necessary to complete deadline based work in a professional atmosphere.
- Interpret and implement quality assurance standards.
- File daily reports to respective stakeholders.
- Diligently follow test plans to ensure specific criteria are met per project.
- Meticulously document reproduction steps of bugs and issues found in games.
- Install and load a variety of builds on mobile platforms.
- Run a variety of hardware and usage tests on a variety of mobile platforms.
- Write clean and easily readable documentation on new process.
- Propose additions to test plans and test features in games.
- Post Secondary Degree or Diploma required. Game or CS related a plus.
- Excellent proficiency in the use of word processors and spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of git or svn or related source control tools.
- Interest and knowledge in games: mobile, console, PC or otherwise.
- Adept at learning new software.
- Reliable work attendance and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to take direction well from management.
- Knowledge of JIRA a plus.
- Competitive salary
- Social/Health/Unemployment Insurances are levied 100% on the gross salary, according to the VN labor codes.
- Private health insurance provided UIC
- 13th month salary
- 12 days of annual leave
- Tons of fun & exciting team activities
- English class, Yoga class
- Fruits for dessert everyday