- • Prepare detailed test scripts, test execution, collation of test evidence, tracking bugs and production of testing reports
- • Understand test strategies and testing approaches and be able to give a hand, in meeting defined project deadlines
- • Be able to explore the company’s applications/systems and learn them deeply
- • Explain identified issues/bugs in detail
- • 3+ years of experience as a Senior Test Analyst/QC Engineer
- • Knowledge of Agile and work experience in JIRA
- • Keen to explore and learn about the company and the product.
- • Able to understand the product feature and come up with possible detailed test scenarios/test cases.
- • Should be proactive in getting issues clarified for any new concepts/requirement being introduced in the product.
- • Should be capable of writing detailed test cases for new/existing feature in the product.
- • Execute test cases and ensure that enough data is captured as part of QA.
- • Identify and log any defects.• Work effectively within project team members in Offshore/Onsite working model.
- • Knowledge and understanding of test tools, methods and techniques as appropriate.
- • Should ensure high quality and accuracy is maintained throughout the software release.
- • Good communication skills and be confident to have a smooth relationship between onshore & offshore team members.
- • Help and maintain Regression test cases of the company’s Product.
- • Automated testing experience is desirable but not essential.
- Competitive salary
- Social/Health/Unemployment Insurances are levied on the gross salary, according to the VN labor codes.
- Private health insurance provided UIC
- 13th month salary
- 12 days of annual leave
- Tons of fun & exciting team activities